Aa Announce That More People Are Going Abroad Without Travel Insurance-www.replays.net

Insurance A study conducted by AA has revealed that this week – beginning August 15th – is the most .mon seven-day period for individuals in the UK to take a single trip travel excursion abroad, with coastal regions in Spain representing the most .monly-visited destinations. However, the .pany’s survey revealed that nearly one-quarter – 24 per cent – of all holidaymakers have decided to go away without the protection of an annual insurance policy, with 33 per cent indicating they do not feel such an investment to be worthwhile. Michaal Cutbill, director of AA Travel Insurance, warned this is not the case and added that going overseas without cover is a "very risky strategy". "No-one should ever contemplate travelling without insurance," he concluded. At the same time, travel insurance is also an essential investment for any individual planning on studying abroad in the near future. That is the view of Lizzie Fane, who has insisted taking out annual insurance ahead of a year-long single trip travel excursion is absolutely crucial. Ms Fane explained that a policy can help individuals "avoid any shock expenses" that can .e with healthcare or hospital treatment overseas. "The year abroad is exciting and entirely unpredictable, but one thing that can be prepared for is dealing with the financial implications of a medical emergency," the expert stated. She went on to say that insurance will also provide a safety net to anyone who is victim to theft while away, meaning policies provide a lot of peace of mind. This .es after Third Year Abroad joined forces with insurance .pany QBE and broker RMCI to create a new product designed specifically for students living away from Britain as part of their degree course. Another example of insurance for students to take out may .e a bit closer to home. Student account holders must not make the mistake of assuming their possessions are covered by their parents’ home insurance policies . That is the warning issued by Mike Powell, insight analyst for general insurance at Defaqto, who has urged scholars heading off to university before the 2011-12 academic year to look into whether or not they are automatically protected. Research conducted by the organisation established that while 85 per cent of contents and buildings insurance packages do include cover for student belongings, the other 15 per cent do not. Therefore, assuming they are protected could prove costly to scholars should their possessions be lost, stolen or damaged. "As always, the devil is in the detail – so students and parents need to check what – if any – cover their family home insurance will provide," Mr Powell noted. These .ments echo the sentiments of Annie Shaw from Cash Questions, who recently urged all attendees of universities to seriously consider signing up for insurance sooner rather than later. About the Author: By: changbiscoe10 – Every .pany, whether few or more employees, should have safety measures to ensure no mishaps or injuries. In most cases, accidents happen and to get the benefit, the workers … By: Johnson Charlse – Author is a reputed insurance author and has been helping lots of musicians to find the right insurance plan. He also works with the clients from different segments and countri … By: Sandy9 – SohamLife is a web-browser based integrated Life Insurance Management System that covers the entire business process of Life Insurance right from new business, underwriting, po … By: Johnson Charlse – Author is a reputed insurance agent and has been helping lots of musicians to find the right insurance plan. He also works with the clients from different segments and countrie … By: smartweb – Finding an auto insurance is easy. But finding the cheapest auto insurance is difficult. There are so many providers in the market. By: smartweb – Knowledge is an only asset that .es through your life. You want to be knowledgeable to take any decision in any field. By: smartweb – Insurance policies are one of the most important services that people are willing to avail nowadays. By: – Vehicles have always been important for us. They are means of transport which have turned distances, which were once covered in days into distances that are now covered in a fe … By: smartweb – Your vehicle is one of your most important possessions. In todays world, two things are a must to have if you are earning a good amount. By: smartweb – Auto insurance brokers North York are licensed agents who are given the permission to underwrite and sell any type of auto insurance policies. 相关的主题文章: